- Special Savings
- Get great prices and find a deal that's right for you.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- We're always here when you need us.
- One-stop Travel Platform
- Our services cover 23 languages and 42 currencies, with a range of payment methods accepted.
Up to 70 off
- How do I make a booking on Klook？
- 1. Log in to your Klook account or create one 2. Select Stays from the main menu, enter your destination and dates, and hit search 3. Choose a property and complete the booking 4. You'll get a confirmation email within 30 minutes of booking
- How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
- We’ll send a confirmation email with your booking details within 30 minutes after you’ve made the payment. If you can’t find the email, try checking your spam/junk folder. You can also check ""My bookings"" on the Klook app or website.
- Where can I find the cancellation policy?
- You can find a room’s cancellation policy listed as either “Free cancellation” or “Non-refundable” near the room rate. To find out more details, go to the booking page. If you’ve already made your booking, you can find the detailed cancellation policy in the confirmation email. Please note that cancellation policies vary by property. Please check the property’s policies before booking.
- Will I be charged if I cancel my booking?
- This depends on the cancellation policy of your booking. Cancelling a non-refundable bookings may result in a full charge of the booking. Free cancellation means that the booking can be cancelled within a certain period of time. For example, some properties allow you to cancel 48 hours before check-in time. Beyond the arranged time, any cancellation may be charged a fee. Please see the propety's cancellation policy for more details.