How early after my landing time should I schedule my airport pick up service?
Typically, it is recommended to schedule your pick up 30-40 minutes after your domestic flight landing time if you have check-in luggage, while 20 minutes after would be enough if you only have a carry-on. If you're coming from an international flight, it is recommended to schedule your pick up an hour or 1.5 hours after landing to give enough time for getting through customs. It's also recommended to call your assigned driver once you've landed to inform them that you've arrived so they know to expect you soon.
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in Airport Transfers
- What does the price shown in the search results include? What does 'All-in Fees' mean?
- Can I make changes to my booking once it's been confirmed?
- What is considered luggage? How many suitcases can I bring? Will my luggage fit the vehicle?
- What does 'Free Waiting Time' mean?
- Where will I meet my driver once I arrive at the airport?
- Are your vehicles wheelchair accessible?