How can I cancel my booking and get a refund?
This depends on your activity's cancellation policy.
You can cancel the booking yourself until the specified time listed in the cancellation policy by following these steps:
- Go to the Bookings page on Klook
- Find the booking you want to cancel and select "View more"
- Select "Apply for refund" under Booking details
Please check the cancellation policy listed on the activity's page for details. If you want to apply for a refund, please contact us using Ask Klook.
Sorry, this activity cannot be refunded.
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in Refund
- How come I still haven't received my refund?
- What should I do if my flight has been cancelled or delayed?
- What does "Conditional cancellation" mean?
- What should I do if I am late for my booked activity?
- What should I do if my activity is cancelled due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances?
- Will my credits and coupons be refunded if I cancel my activity?