Do I need to present my passport for my activity?
Some operators will ask participants to confirm their identification on arrival or at pick-up. For example, you'll need to present your passport when collecting train tickets at a station.
Please check the booking pages carefully to find out whether you need to present your passport. You can also find more info on the activity's page.
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in On Your Travel Day
- Where can I find the directions to my booked activity?
- What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
- How can I print out my voucher?
- Do I need to print out my voucher?
- How can I find the contact information for the supplier of my activity?
- My activity offers hotel pick up. How can I request this?