What should I do if my experience is cancelled due to local circumstances?
If the service provider cancels the activity due to an unexpected local situation, the service provider will cancel your reservation and you will be refunded. If your reservation is not cancelled by the service provider, please contact us via Ask Klook and include the booking details.
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in Changes & Refunds
- How do I amend my bookings?
- How do I add/remove participants from my booking?
- What should I do if I got into a traffic accident on the day of the activity?
- What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
- Will my credits and coupons be refunded if I cancel my activity?
- What should I do if my experience is cancelled due to poor weather or force majeure?