What does "Conditional Cancellation" mean?
"Conditional Cancellation" means that the the product may be cancelled, as long as it fulfills the cancellation terms and conditions of the activity. For more details, please check the "Terms and Conditions" section of your activity.
If you meet all the cancellation terms and would like to request for cancellation, please submit a "Cancel Booking" inquiry via Ask Klook and include the details of the booking you would like to cancel so we can process the request.
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in Changes & Refunds
- How do I amend my bookings?
- How do I add/remove participants from my booking?
- What should I do if I got into a traffic accident on the day of the activity?
- What should I do if I cannot contact the service provider?
- Will my credits and coupons be refunded if I cancel my activity?
- What should I do if my experience is cancelled due to poor weather or force majeure?