If I choose 'Pick Up at Station' as ticketing option, how should I get my ticket in local train stations?
You may collect your train ticket from a self-service ticket machine or a staffed ticket window (applicable only for UK trains) at a local station before your train departure time. It is highly recommended that you collect your ticket at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
To collect your ticket from a self-service ticket machine, you need to enter the 6-9 digit code in order to print your ticket. The code can be found in the confirmation email you received from Klook, or retrieved from the voucher in your Klook account. Sometimes you will be required to insert a credit card to activate the ticket machine, but please be assured that you will not be charged any extra fees.
To collect ticket from ticket window, simply show the reservation code or PNR to the staff to receive your ticket
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in Europe trains
- I am traveling with infants and children. Do I need to buy a train ticket for them?
- Are there any child or youth discounts?
- Are there any senior discounts?
- Can I get a student discount if I have an international student card?
- Does Klook offer group rates for train tickets?
- Are there any promo fares for train tickets?