Do I need to present my passport for my activity?
Some operators will ask participants to confirm their identification on arrival or at pick-up. For example, you'll need to present your passport when collecting train tickets at a station.
Please check the booking pages carefully to find out whether you need to present your passport. You can also find more info on the activity's FAQ page.
Was this information helpful?
Other FAQs in Booking Process
- How can I book an activity?
- Do I have to use my voucher on a particular date?
- After I make a booking, how long will I wait to receive my voucher?
- I have booked an activity but I have not received a confirmation by email. What do I do?
- What do I get after I book?
- How do I know if my booking is confirmed?