Macau Tower Skywalk with Free Admission
- Take a 15 to 20-minute open-air walk around the outer rim of the Macau tower
- The state-of-the-art overhead rail system harnesses you in place while allowing you the freedom to move about the walkway
- Receive a certificate, membership card, exclusive walkers t-shirt and photos of you taken by the crew as part of the package
- Do you want to try other exciting activities in Macau? Bungy Jump, Skyjump and Tower Climb are waiting for you!
- Do you want to try some delicious food at the Macau Tower?Lunch Buffet,Afternoon Tea and Dinner Buffet deserve to be explored!
Push your nerves to the limit with this hair-raising adventure: a 360-degree stroll around the outer perimeter of one of the world's tallest towers, 233 meters high! Just 1.8 meters wide and free of handrails, you're secured only by a harness attached to an overhead rail system, with which you'll have the freedom to walk, jump, lean over the edge and ‘fly' about around the tower itself. Have we mentioned it's a hair-raising adventure?
- Family and friends can watch your hair-raising Skywalk from the security of the observation deck!
Q: When will my booking be confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking availability within one business day.
Q: Can I cancel my booking and get a refund?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made. Full refunds or rescheduling will ONLY be issued in cases of cancellation due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. flight cancellation), provided that the ticket is unclaimed or unredeemed.
Q: Can I amend the participation time?
A: Amendments are usually not allowed for this activity. However, we can check with the relevant department but cannot guarantee that the amendment will be honored.
Q: What is my participation time?
A: You can choose more than one preferred time on the checkout page. The local operator will arrange it, and your participation time will be indicated in the voucher once your booking is confirmed.
Q: What is the child ticket price?
A: Child tickets are not available on Klook. Children are regarded as adults for this activity and will be required to purchase the regular ticket.