Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Choose to depart from Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, or Macau and enjoy a fun day tour in Macau with local guides
- See Macau's oldest attractions, like the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of A-Ma Temple and the Ruins of St. Paul's
- Then experience its modern-day beauty with a stop at the Macau Tower – the world's 11th highest tower!
- Savor a delicious lunch at a 4-star hotel – which remains to be revealed!
- Uncover the charm of colonial Macau and visit Macau's oldest attractions, like the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of A-Ma Temple and the Ruins of St. Paul's
Beyond the glamour of its casino empire, the eclectic beauty and European vibe of Macau are not to be missed. See the best of the far-East's first European settlement in this one-day tour. Visit the dramatic Ruins of St. Paul's and walk through the pedestrianized Senado Square. Savor delicious local and fusion foods. Taste the soaring heights of Macau Tower, then get a sampling of its world-renowned casinos in what is often referred to as the ‘Las Vegas of the East'!
- Make sure you try Macau's famous Portuguese version of the egg tart, as well as their delicious pork buns