Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter Ticket
- Get a unique extended 4 hours experience at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Discover iconic props and costumes and wander through incredible studio sets and the new must-see, the Slytherin Common Room
- See the sets of Platform 9?, the Gryffindor common room, the Weasley’s kitchen from The Burrow
- Encounter a full size model of Buckbeak, come face-to-face with Aragog the spider and even taste a Butterbeer!
- Enjoy roundtrip transport on a superior air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and free Wi-Fi
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Choose from four pick up times in London and superior coach transportation to take you to the Warner Bros Studios London—a must for Harry Potter fans of all ages. During your extended four-hour tour, you'll have extra time to see the original sets and props from the Harry Potter films. Step through the doors of the Wizarding School into the Great Hall, furnished with original props from the film series and explore a treasure trove of thousands of intricate and beautifully-made artefacts, props and costumes. Then it’s on to the studio sets of Platform 9 ?, the Gryffindor common room and the Weasley’s kitchen from The Burrow. Wander along Diagon Alley admiring Ollivanders wand shop and Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. Defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest, with an incredible 19 trees, each with a diameter of over 12 feet. You’ll be welcomed by one of Rubeus Hagrid’s original costumes, encounter a full size model of Buckbeak, come face-to-face with Aragog, the enormous spider and you’ll even be able to control the weather using the same techniques created by film makers.
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Visitors aged 11 and up will be required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own face coverings
- The maximum capacity of the coaches is limited and seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travelers and odd numbered groups
- The Studio Tour is operating a reduced capacity to help encourage social distancing. Additional signage and floor markings will be in place to promote social distancing and allow visitors to navigate the Studio Tour safely
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day and hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the Studio Tour as well as on board of the coach
- Some areas of the Studio Tour may be unavailable to limit contact and maintain social distancing
- To further limit contact, the Studio Tour's shops and cafés will only accept cashless or contactless payment options such as credit and debit cards or mobile payments
- If you suffer from severe allergy, please take special note that the well-known Butterbeer may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc