Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm Admission Ticket
Home to thousands of magnificent tropical butterflies
- Visit Entopia, one of the largest butterfly garden in Malaysia which contains more than 15,000 free flying butterflies
- Explore nature’s largest classroom and discovery hub, where butterflies and insects are free to come out and play
- See a variety of animal species from invertebrates to small reptiles living in their recreated garden vivarium
- Other than butterflies, you will get to observe more than 200 species of plants with waterfalls, ponds, caves and other artistic garden features
- Get to know more about the butterflies by visiting through all the edu-stations set up for you
Most recent review
What to expect
More than just a butterfly farm, Entopia is a haven and magical world where butterflies and insects are free-flying in an indoor rofted garden. It's one of the largest butterfly farm in all of Malaysia! With more than 15,000 butterflies and over 200 species of plants with waterfalls, ponds, caves and other artistic garden features, it's a sight to behold! Don't forget to explore their two floors of learning exhibition and indoor activities. Explore the world of invertebrates through various interactive edu-stations and hands-on activities, and get a chance to learn all about the various insects inside the park!
Things to note
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm is carrying out a set of precautionary measure in the park to prevent and minimize the risk of COVID-19. You can check the link for further understanding
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Please note: Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm is carrying out a set of precautionary measure in the park to prevent and minimize the risk of COVID-19. You can check the link for further details
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.