Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Cycle through the streets of Intramuros, one of the oldest parts of Manila
- Hop on a bamboo bike (Bambike) made with durable and all-natural bamboo and Abaca materials
- Get an authentic perspective of the Philippine colonial period from your local English-speaking guide
- Visit at least 5-10 historical sites, including Fort Santiago, Rizal Shrine, and Casa Manila
- Have a sumptuous lunch buffet with live music after your tour when you avail one of the Half-Day Cultural packages
- If you’ve already tried the tours and just want to roam around exploring on your own, you may want to book our Bambike Rental and have your own adventure!
Most recent review
What to expect
Combining exciting adventures with educational ecotourism, a Bambike tour during your trip to Manila is surely something you'll never forget. Join this exciting tour and hop on a one-of-a-kind bike that's made with natural bamboo, abaca materials, and aircraft-grade aluminum for the connection points. Every bike is made by hand by craftsmen dubbed as Bambuilders, which can take up to four months or more each! Pedal all around Intramuros, the historic walled area within Manila, and see the historic sites of this ancient citadel founded in 1571. Learn about the unique history of the Philippines, particularly during the Spanish colonial era, as you explore the area with your local guide that speaks both English and Filipino. Visit at least five different sites, including Fort Santiago, used as the defense fortress of the city, as well as the San Agustin Church, which has been rebuilt three times due to wars and natural disasters. You'll even get to bike on top of the walls of Intramuros, which offers a great view of one of the oldest parts of Manila!