Go Boston Card - All Inclusive Pass
- See up to 40 key attractions in Boston with the all inclusive pass — Go Boston Card
- Choose between a 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 day card and visit as many Boston attractions or tours as you can on your chosen days
- Attractions include New England Aquarium, Skywalk Observatory, Museum of Fine Arts and many more!
- You will get a digital guidebook of the attractions and a map to plan your itinerary. Plus, extra dining and shopping discounts!
There is probably no better (and cheaper) way to see the beautiful city of Boston in full than with the Go Boston Card. This all-inclusive pass grants you access to almost 40 of the city’s top sights and attractions including the New England Aquarium, Skywalk Observatory, Museum of Fine Arts, Harvard Museum of Natural History and so much more! Visit Six Flags amusement park, see exotic animals at Franklin Park Zoo, go on a tour of Sam Adams Brewery, explore the eerie exhibits of Salem Witch Museum, etc. With immediate entry to all the attractions, you get to save loads of time on lining up for tickets. Choose between getting the Go Boston Card for one day or go all in for a week-long experience.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- To make the most out of your pass, make sure to check the attraction list and plan your itinerary early!
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Go City Card is not available for children aged 0-2. Please check the child policy and opening hours prior to your visit