7 Day JR Sanyo-San’in-Northern Kyushu Area Pass
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Grab a convenient JR Sanyo San'in Northern Kyushu Pass, an essential traveling pass for every tourist in Japan!
- Get quick and comfortable transfers with a Northern Kyushu (3 day/5 day) or a Sanyo-San’in (7 day) Rail Pass!
- Visit top destinations in Tottori, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kumamoto and many more with just one pass
- Enjoy convenient deliveries by post to your accommodation or pick up your pass from select destinations (note that you will receive an 'Exchange Order' voucher which you must redeem for your Rail Pass in Japan)
Get the special rail pass that allows you to visit the Sanyo-San'in and Northern Kyushu Areas in Japan via rail in a convenient, and secure way! Valid for 7 days, the JR Sanyo Sanin Northern Kyushu Pass created especially for foreign tourists in Japan will get you unlimited rides on ordinary reserved and non-reserved seats on the Sanyo Shinkansen and Kyushu Shinkansen. You'll head to Tottori, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, and more destinations! The pass also lets you ride limited express trains and local service trains, the Chizu Express Line Trains, the JR West Miyajima Ferry and even buses. Best of all, you can opt to have your voucher delivered straight to your home safely, allowing you to take comfort in the fact that you'll have comfortable transportation through your journey in the region.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children under 12 months old may travel free of charge
- 2 children (aged 1-5) may travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult rail pass holder given that they do not occupy a seat, but a third child will require a child rail pass
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- Travel on trains outside of the designated coverage area of your pass is subject to an additional fee/charge