360 Chicago Observation Deck Ticket
Climb a 94-storey high rise for a great view of Chicago
- Take a high-speed elevator to reach the apex of the 94-storey building at 20.5 miles per hour!
- Head for a morning or afternoon visit to see Chicago's transformation over the hours
- Challenge yourself on the TILT which leans you over a thousand feet above the Magnificent Mile!
- Explore Chicago and surrounding cities through interactive screens, telescopes, and self-help multimedia sky tours
- Multimedia systems can provide help in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, and Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
Formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory, 360 Chicago offers some of the most dazzling views of the Chicago cityscape. Though its accessible in the morning or at night, the views become even more breathtaking come the evening when Chicago starts to illuminate. The tower is a 94-level high rise that shows the city and Lake Michigan, and is full of informative and educational exhibits about the tower and Chicago itself. You'll get the opportunity to try out TILT, considered as the highest thrill ride in all of Chicago. TILT is located on the 94th floor and is an encased glass moving platform that literally tilts participants over Michigan Avenue—a true test of courage against the fear of heights. Multimedia exhibits are available within the observatory, celebrating the city, providing high definition interactive touch screens. From the view, you can learn about different areas of the city from the screens, and enjoy multiple language services which include English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, and Mandarin Chinese and Japanese. This is a great way not just to capture the most amazing views of Chicago while learning about the city.