InterContinental Singapore Staycation (Exclusive)
- Weekday Stay & Dine: Enjoy 1-Night Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 Adult(s) with 100% F&B Dining Credits worth SGD360nett (Applicable at Ash & Elm, Man Fu Yuan, The Lobby Lounge and Palms Pool & Champagne Bar only)
- SGD50 F&B Dining Credit: Enjoy 1 Night Stay at Deluxe Room with SGD50 F&B Dining Credit per stay for 2 Adult(s).
- Room Only: Enjoy 1 Night Stay at Deluxe Room or 2 Night Stay at Premier Deluxe Room for 2 Adult(s).
- Kids Stay For Free: Enjoy 1-Night Stay in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast, SGD50 F&B Dining Credit & Kids Amenities for 2 Adult(s) & 2 Children
- Pawfect Staycation: Enjoy 1 Night Stay in a Heritage Room for 2 adults & 1 fur kid, welcome amenities basket for pet, daily breakfast for 2 adults, 20% discount at Ash & Elm, Man Fu Yuan Restaurant & The Lobby Lounge.
- SG Clean Hotel: As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you – our hotel guests – by redefining cleanliness and supporting your wellbeing throughout your stay. IHG Way of Clean includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and guests can expect to see enhanced procedures, which may include: face covering requirements, various ways to reduce contact throughout the hotel, social distancing measures within public spaces and procedures based on local authorities’ guidance and/or advice.
- PLEASE NOTE: All Packages in this page is eligible for SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
- At least one of the guests have to be aged 21 years old or above to be eligible to check-in and register for a room
- This product is not transferable. Please refer to the merchant's Terms and Conditions for more information
- [Splendid April Sale]: Kindly note packages with [Splendid April Sale] label are available for purchase from 09 April 2021 until 25 April 2021 only. During this time, the [Splendid April Sale] packages will feature a special discount of 30% off, strictly for new bookings only. Note that [Splendid April Sale] packages are SRV Eligible and limited in quantities.
Most recent review
What to expect
Drawing from its location in the Bugis district, an area that once teemed with Peranakan (Straits Chinese) shop houses, InterContinental Singapore was built with the Peranakans in mind, with ornate wood carvings, wooden louvred windows and an abundant display of Peranakan ornaments such as traditional food containers with traditional prints of phoenixes and peonies, porcelain pillows and an antique basin stand. InterContinental Singapore has 403 luxuriously-appointed guest rooms and suites in 12 categories of accommodation, each with its own unique appeal.