Hampton Court Palace Ticket
- Spend a day exploring the Tudor world and life under the reign of King Henry VIII!
- Explore 60 acres of riverside gardens and lose yourself in the world famous maze
- Stop by the Queen's Apartments and the Georgian rooms that encapsulate the 18th-century age of elegance
- See what’s cooking in the Tudor Kitchens and don’t forget to try out the delicious cafes in the palace
Go back in time and experience life under the reign of King Henry VIII, the second monarch for the House of Tudor. Immerse yourself in the opulence of one of England's royal palaces with a visit to the Hampton Court Palace. Walk through the enormous 60 acre Palace Gardens, whose beauty can be appreciated all year round, and maybe even challenge yourself to get to the center of the maze (be careful not to get lost!) Feel the palace come to life as you watch the reenactments, do costumed tours and stop by the Tudor kitchens and experience the sights, sounds and tastes of the expansive kitchen in full use. You'll also enjoy the audio guides and the seasonal events in the palace that sheds light on the history of the lavish palace, and you can even stop by the various delicious cafes in the palace to rest and recharge as you go exploring the massive palace! A visit to the Hampton Court Palace is essential for anyone visiting London!
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- The amount of people entering the site has been limited to avoid over-crowding and guarantee social distancing
- To enter the attraction make sure to present all documents received upon booking at the entrance at the indicated date and time
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been made available for visitors
- Please bare in mind that some rooms or buildings such as the Maze where social distancing cannot be guaranteed might be closed for visitors
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures