Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Los Angeles
- Go on a guided tour of a real Hollywood studio and learn the key phases of the entertainment production process
- Stand right in the birthplace of your beloved movies and TV shows!
- Get a chance to act out scenes from "Friends" in the actual "Central Perk" set
- Ride a broomstick just like Harry Potter with the magic of green screen technology
- See all the Batmobiles used in the Batman film series as they're exhibited for a limited time only!
- An English speaking guide will fill you in on some of the most thrilling Hollywood facts!
This is the chance to live out a dream: a day tour of the most famous movie studios in the world right in Hollywood! The Warner Bros. Studio Tour will take you to see where movie and TV magic is made. You will head to the backlots and soundstages of some of the world's most famous blockbusters and TV shows. You can even step into the world of the famous TV series 'Friends' and enter the actual Central Perk set, getting the chance to re-enact some of its most famous scenes at Stage 48. Take a look behind the scenes and see how the greenscreen works as you hop on a broom and fly like Harry Potter. You'll even get the chance to visit 'DC Universe: The Exhibit' where you'll see costumes and props from the famous DC franchise films, particularly every single Batmobile that has ever been used! The Prop Department is another amazing stop where you'll get to see props and items from some of the world's most famous movies! This is the ultimate dream tour for any movie buff.