Aquaria KLCC Ticket in Kuala Lumpur
- Visit Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, ranked as one of the top five aquariums in Asia
- Explore up to 5,000 land and over 150 species of aquatic creatures on display in their state-of-the-art aquarium with their 90-meter long underwater walkway
- Their star marine life species include scary tiger sharks, lethal sea snakes, blue rays, bright coral fish, seahorses, and a lot more for you to explore
- Immerse in an array of unique exhibits: Touch Pool, Evolution Zone, Jewels of the Jungle, and more!
- Aquaria KLCC is not just a place for you to visit, but you can also learn about some of their conservation projects that are trying to keep the ocean healthier
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of Aquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur
What To Expect from Aquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur
Discover Malaysia’s thriving marine life at the Aquaria Kuala Lumpur City Center, just a 10-minute walk away from the famous Petronas Twin Towers. With over 5,000 exhibits of underwater and land creatures to choose from, the vast aquarium offers a day of exciting activities for everyone. Journey through the 90-meter transparent underwater tunnel where hundreds of fishes, sharks, stingrays, and more surround you from everywhere you look. Witness the sea animals in their natural habitat and get the chance to interact with starfish and sea cucumbers at the Gene Pool. Don’t miss out on the signature feeding shows scheduled throughout the day, where professional staff members will tell you all about the feeding habits of the hungry sea creatures.
Things to note
- Check out the feeding schedule and don’t miss out any of the amazing feeding sessions
- Please note: To ensure the safety of every customers, Aquaria KLCC has restricted the number of visitor(s) 400(max) pax at a time. Visitors is suggested to plan their visitation to Aquaria KLCC and make a slot booking via here
- Priority will be given to visitors that complete the slot booking process
- You may contact Aquaria KLCC directly to book for other programmes including Sleep with Sharks, Cage Rage, and Dive with Sharks
- All staff members and contractors have been informed and educated about the Covid-19 personal hygiene; daily temperature checks; and wear face masks before start working are needed
- Guarantee good cleaning occurs throughout each attraction area with regular contacts such as lift buttons, door handles, handrail, and washbasins. All is to be cleaned and sanitized with a disinfectant during operating hours
- Aquaria KLCC has restricted the number of visitor(s) 400(max) pax at a time to prevent crowding
- All customers are required to wear face masks to enter the attraction
- Ensuring that all visitor(s) have their temperatures took and record upon arrival before they are permitted to enter Aquaria KLCC
- Hand sanitizers are provided, and additional disinfectant sprays are used across attractions
- All parties are expected to follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and keep a 1-meter social distancing
- Learn more about this activity’s enhanced health & hygiene measures
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: You can use the QR code to enter the aquarium directly within the validity period.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds can be made once the booking is confirmed.
Q: Will wrong customer's information affect redemption?
A: You only need to scan the QR code on your mobile or printed voucher to enter the attraction.
Q: How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
A: Once the booking has been confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam box or notify us.
Q: Why did I only receive 1 voucher when I purchased multiple tickets?
A: The vouchers are issued separately within one file. Please scroll down the file to find each voucher.