Khao Yai Private Custom Tour from Bangkok: National Park, Palio Village, Chok Chai Farm, and More
- Explore Khao Yai National Park and beyond when you book this private car charter service from Klook
- Create your itinerary and see the best of Khao Yai for up to 5 days with your choice of vehicle
- Appreciate this UNESCO-recognized site’s flora and fauna when you visit Farm Chokchai, Jim Thompson Farm, and more!
- Challenge yourself and go on a scenic hike, white water rafting adventure, or even a night safari tour
- Soak up the atmosphere in Palio Village, a picturesque shopping center recreating a typical Italian Village
What To Expect in Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok
Khao Yai National Park is a jewel in Thailand that is rapidly becoming one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this glorious area is full of wildlife and jungles, and has numerous activities guaranteed to excite the blood of the most avid travelers. Spend your days within this park without wasting a single moment by letting this car charter take you from one activity to another! The visitor's center will provide you with maps to help you plan your journey. And there'll be so many to choose from, it'll take days to complete them all! Ground level adventures will have you explore new worlds when you go to the Primo Plaza, Khonyok Sheep Farm, and the Chok Chai Farm, meeting animals and getting to feed and stroke them. This car charter will take you to wherever you need to go every day, so you won't have to worry about getting to experience everything.
Things to note
- Frolic with farm animals, watch cowboy shows, and enjoy horse-drawn cart rides at the Chok Chai Farm Tour!
- Get the Khao Yai tour in the months of December and January and admire the stunning flower fields at The Bloom
- Want to visit Khao Yai with an itinerary designed by locals? Check out the Khao Yai Nature & Wildlife Tour from Bangkok or try the Khao Yai All-Time Favorites Private Tour from Bangkok
- If you plan to stay in Khao Yai for 4-5 days, check out Khao Yai Full Experience Tour from Bangkok for a complete immersion