London Dungeon Entry Ticket
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Get a dramatic look at London's grimy past on a 110 minute dungeon tour!
- Marvel at the 360 degree sets, created to transport you back in time and into a real life dungeon
- Learn about 1,000 years of history with a fun, scary, educational and interactive tour-slash-show
- Try out 2 adrenaline-pumping, underground rides. Pro tip: the Tyrant Boat Ride may get you wet, so come prepared!
- Laugh, cry, shout and find yourself complete engaged by the gripping storyline and fantastic acting of the professional theater actors
One of London's best attractions, The London Dungeon promises a spectacular - not to mention scary and funny - evening. With a fully themed experience, complete with 360 degree sets, full-on theatrics, and gripping storytelling, you'll be in for a wild night. But what exactly goes on inside the famous London Dungeon? For starters, it's an interactive experience, and that means you and your companions will walk through 1,000 years of London's dangerous past. And by walk through, you will literally go by foot from one room to the next as you watch London’s dark history unfold before your very eyes. Guided by professional actors, you will be transported to eerie East London streets, plague-ravaged houses, and a torture chamber. You'll descend into a dangerous dungeon, ride adrenaline-pumping rides, and even get to meet and interact with infamous creepy London characters including Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, and more. The entire 110 minute experience is all based on London history and legends! Fair warning: this tour is not for the faint of heart.