Khao Yai All-Time Favorites Private Tour from Bangkok By Oriental Holiday
- Explore Khao Yai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and see its lush mountains and stunning waterfalls
- Visit some of its unique attractions like Hobbit House (Baan Suan Noi), the Chocolate Factory, and Flora Park
- Savor a tasty lunch at the scenic PB Valley Winery and learn the tradition of making Thai wine
- Get up close to the alpacas and donkeys at Primo Piazza, with gorgeous scenery and Italian architecture
- One/two/three-day tour options available, each with a comfortable and private car charter
What to expect
Blessed with lush mountains, gorgeous waterfalls, and breathtaking views, Khao Yai has become a must-visit for both locals and tourists alike. Discover the beauty of this magical place, without having to worry about transportation and creating your own itinerary, with this private tour from Bangkok! The tour comes with a convenient car charter service that picks you up either in your hotel in Bangkok or at the airport, then brings you back to the city after exploring Khao Yai. Customize your journey by choosing among one day, two day, and three-day tours, each showcasing different attractions and landmarks in the area. The one-day tour brings you to Primo Piazza, offering scenic landscapes surrounded by Italian architecture, before enjoying a delicious lunch at PB Valley Khao Yai Winery (own expense) and visiting Palio Khao Yai, a Tuscan village. On the two-day tour, you'll also get to visit The Chocolate Factory and go for dinner at Midwinter Green (at your own expense) on the first day, then see other tourist destinations like Hobbit House (Baan Suan Noi,) Flora Park at Wang Nam Khiao, and The Verona at Tub Lan during the second day. For the three-day tour, you'll stop by all the locations included in the one/two-day tours, but day two will focus on the witnessing the beauty of nature, with stops at Haew Narok Waterfall, Pa Deo Die Cliff, Khao Yai National Park, and more! If you need someone to show you around, or simply just want to learn more facts and trivia about Khao Yai, you can also opt to add an English-speaking guide to your tour. Whether you're a nature lover, adventure seeker, or just a regular traveler looking for excitement, this tour is a definite must-do during your visit to Thailand!