Westminster Abbey Ticket in London
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore one of London’s architectural marvels on a self-guided audio tour
- Immerse in the Abbey's 1000-year-old history where leading figures of British history are buried
- Visit the site of every coronation since the 11th century and the famous venue of notable royal weddings
- Enjoy the flexibility of multiple entry times throughout the day
As the site where every British monarch since 1066 has been crowned, Westminster Abbey is a hugely important landmark and a trip to London is incomplete without an Abbey visit. Once you've admired the striking exterior, thought to be an architectural gothic masterpiece, step into the awe-inspiring interior. With your audioguide, you'll journey back through 1000 years of captivating British history and pass tombs of Kings, Queens, and British legends alike such as Charles Dickens and Sir Isaac Newton.