[Limited Time Offer] Arsenal FC Emirates Stadium Tour
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Journey into and explore the unique, unrivalled and unforgettable Emirates Stadium
- Go on an all access behind-the-scenes tour where you will have the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of your heroes
- Listen to the matchday experiences and explore never-before seen footage
- Book NOW and benefit until 15 November from a free photo with the famous trophy celebrating Arsenal winning a record-breaking 14th Emirates FA Cup!
Take a tour of the Emirates Stadium, home of the Arsenal Football Club, the Arsenal Museum and the glittering trophies of the prestigious football team. Explore the stadium, the club, and its museum on your own and at your leisure. You'll be given an English audio commentary voiced from a selection of three voiceovers: Nigel Mitchell, the pitch-side presenter of our matchday show at the Emirates; 70’s FA Cup Final winning scorer Charlie George; and the legendary double-winning full-back Lee Dixon, all now ready to take visitors on a tour behind the scenes at the Emirates. The audio guide is available in 10 languages - perfect for football and Arsenal fans from all over the world who want to discover all there is to know about one of the world's most renowned football teams.
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures:
- To ensure the health and safety of staff and the visitors the tour handsets have been equipped with an innovative ‘SafeSpace’ functionality alerting visitors when coming to close to others
- The Arsenal Museum is temporarily closed for visitors
- The numbers of guests on a tour at a time has been limited in order to guarantee the social distance
- It is advised to wear a facemask during your visit. Visitors need to bring their own masks, the attraction does not provide them
- Only small handbags and rucksacks will be allowed to be taken on tour in order to assist with security checks and minimise unnecessary contact
- Disposable headphones will be provided by the attraction but it is advised to bring your own
- Hand sanitiser stations have been made available at key points along the tour route
- Only card payments are accepted