Eurail Pass for Estonia (3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 Days)
- Limited Time Offer: Book from now until 30 Mar 2020 (12:00pm, GMT +8) and get 15% off First Class Pass and 10% off Second Class Pass!
- Experience the best of Estonia when you book an amazing Eurail Pass!
- Get access to the wide transportation networks of the city with this travel pass
- Don't miss out on walk along the streets of Tallinn, visit the University City of Tartu, and more
- Enjoy the convenience of having the tickets delivered to your doorstep, free of charge!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Book at least 7 business day(s) before you intend to receive your rail pass
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- This pass is for non- European residents only. You must currently be staying in a different country for 6+ months and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport)
- If you have resided in country A for over 6 months, but are a passport-holder of country B, you can either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train, or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport while on the train
- Important: Indicate the total number of adults and children aged 0-11 when booking
- Up to 2 children aged 0-11 travel free of charge for every adult with an Adult Pass (not applicable for the Senior Pass)
- If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child
- Only non-European residents can travel with a Eurail Pass