Camp5 Climbing and Bouldering Experiences in Kuala Lumpur
- Visit Camp5 for an exciting bouldering or rock climbing adventure in Kuala Lumpur!
- Wish to escape the outdoor heat and humidity? Enjoy these activities in an indoor venue so you don't have to worry about unpredictable weather conditions
- Don't miss out on this excellent bonding experience for friends and family - it’s also a fun idea for corporate team building events!
- The guided 1-hour climbing experience is great for beginners to learn the basics of climbing under the guidance of an experienced instructor
- Place your voucher booking for one of the 3 Camp5 branches in Klang Valley: One Utama, Utropolis, or KL Eco City
- Book your admission tickets on Klook and don’t forget to reserve your session in advance here
What To Expect at Camp5
Camp5 Climbing Gym has become one of the most popular climbing gyms in Malaysia! With three branches around Klang Valley fitted with spacious layouts, high ceilings, and a good range of climbing and bouldering walls, Camp5 Climbing Gym offers great excitement and a good sweat for people of all ages and stamina levels. Get ready for a satisfying workout with your friends and family - you can easily spend hours here challenging your limits at the different climbing routes available.
New to bouldering and climbing but interested to explore it as a new hobby? The friendly staff at Camp5 are always on standby to help you. Start off at the basic wall course and challenge yourself to more difficult new routes once you’ve gotten the hang of it. You’ll also get to meet fellow climbers and maybe even befriend some new climbing buddies here!
Book your admission tickets for a try climbing experience at Camp5 Malaysia in One Utama, Utropolis Marketplace, or KL Eco City at discounted rates on Klook. Simply present your voucher at the counter and enjoy seamless entry. Read the reviews of those who’ve purchased tickets before to find out more about their experience before you head over!
Things to note
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Padlock for the locker
What to Wear
- Closed-toe shoes for safety and comfort
- Gym attire
- Socks (for use with climbing shoes)
Monday - Friday: 2PM - 11PM Weekends & Public Holidays: 10AM - 8PM
Refer to the Camp5 website or social media for changes in opening hours.