Paris Museum Pass
- Book your Paris Museum Pass and enjoy free access to over 50 museums and attractions in and around Paris
- Skip the ticketing lines and enter the attractions directly to fast-track your museum experiences
- Enjoy your choice of a 2, 4, or 6-day pass so you maximize your exploration and sightseeing the way you like
- Visit the Louvre Museum, Versailles Palace, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and more!
- After purchasing your Klook voucher and collecting your pass check the list of attractions and pre-registration links. For many attractions a timeslot must be reserved in advance and presented upon entry
What to Expect with the Paris Museum Pass
Hailed as the center of the art world, Paris is universally famed for its magnificent museums and beautiful galleries, most of which should feature on anyone’s cultural bucket list. With the Paris Museum Pass, you can enjoy access to the best of the city’s museums and monuments without queuing up or paying for tickets. Discover some of the world’s most celebrated artworks in the largest and most iconic museum in the world, the Louvre, walk through the bright corridors of modern art at the Pompidou Center and be mesmerized by the kaleidoscopic lights of the medieval Sainte-Chapelle church. Venture outside of the city to explore the lavish palace and grounds of Versailles - the former home of Marie Antoinette, the breathtaking 16th Century Chateau de Fontainebleau, or even traverse our solar system at the Air and Space Museum. With access to over 50 attractions and 2-day, 4-day pass or 6-day pass options, this is the ultimate ticket to exploring Paris!