Bangkok Floating Markets Tour: Damnoen Saduak, Maeklong Railway, and Amphawa Markets
- Take a tour at 2 of the most popular floating markets in Bangkok complete with a professional licensed guide and air-conditioned transfers
- Weave through Damnoen Saduak Floating Market's maze of vendors, the largest and most popular floating market in the country
- Ride long-tail boats down Amphawa Floating Market's river, populated by numerous stalls of local goods, delicacies, and fireflies at night!
- Watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market at the Maeklong Railway Market
- Have a quick and convenient meet up with easy-to-spot Klook staff at Century Mall or Siam Paragon
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Thailand Floating Markets
What to Expect from Thailand Floating Markets
Explore Thailand’s iconic floating markets on a fun whole day tour and get immersed in the authentic local life. Choose to see all three markets in a day or go with a more relaxing option of visiting just two markets. Damnoen Saduak is the biggest and most famous floating market in Bangkok, while Maeklong Railway Market offers a unique shopping experience that is interrupted by a train regularly running right through the market space! Amphawa Floating Market is another authentic floating market popular with the locals for weekend shopping. Part guided by a friendly guide, and part free time for you to explore on your own, the tour also includes other highlights including Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple.
Things to note
Q: Can I cancel or amend the booking?
A: You may cancel or amend your booking 24 hours before the selected activity date.
Q: Where is the pick up/drop off location? Can I get off the bus at different location?
A: This activity has 2 pick up locations: Century Mall, Siam Paragon. You may choose the one most convenient for you. For drop off location, please kindly refer to the itinerary you choose.
Q: Will my tour experience the train? Or just watch the train run through the market?
A: Only the package with pick up at "Century Mall" will have the opportunity to ride the train and run through the market. Other tours can still visit the Maeklong Railway Market and have the chance to spot the train go through the market. For a more specific itinerary, kindly check the "Selected Package Details".
Q: Will the wrong name on the voucher affect the redemption?
A: No, you can still use the voucher to attend the activity. Kindly inform the our customer service of the changes so that we can leave a note to the local operator.
Q: How much is the child ticket?
A: Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats. Children aged 3+ must pay the same price as adults.