JR Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass (5 Days)
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of COVID-19, the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Access 5 days of unlimited travel in Kanazawa, Toyama, Nagoya, Osaka, and more with a JR Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass!
- Visit the well-preserved village Shirakawa-go, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of unparalleled local beauty
- Get unlimited rides aboard limited express, express, rapid, and ordinary trains on JR conventional lines including buses and Hokuriku Shinkansen!
- Enjoy convenient delivery or pick up of Exchange Orders from select destinations
Simply make your booking online and enjoy delivery of your area pass voucher straight to your door in Taiwan or easy pick up from Hong Kong Airport. Redeem your voucher for a JR Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass while in Japan and be ready to explore! For 5 consecutive days, take trains and buses to Takayama, Shirakawa-go, and Kanazawa from Nagoya, Kyoto or Osaka. You can even also access other destinations with this pass, such as Gero Onsen, Kaga Onsen, and Fukui. With a single Takayama-Hokuriku Tourist Pass that is valid for all JR trains and even 4 reserved rides on Wide View Hida and Thunderbird, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore between Osaka and Nagoya!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Confirmation email and Klook voucher cannot be used to redeem the actual JR Pass in Japan. Only the Exchange Order can be used for redemption
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- Children aged 1-5 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 1-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children aged 12 months old and below can travel free of charge
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Upon entering Japan, please go through manned automated gates or ask a clerk to apply the Temporary Visitor stamp on your passport to redeem the JR Pass. If you go through an automated gate, no stamp will be applied on your passport
- A basic fare and possible additional fees will be required to travel on the Tokaido Shinkansen
- There will be extra charges for reserved seats on the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Toyama and Kanazawa
- Deliveries are not available during weekends and holidays