Rijksmuseum + 1 hr Canal Cruise
- Visit the Rijksmuseum, the largest museum in the Netherlands featuring works by Rembrandt van Rijn, Vincent van Gogh, Johannes Vermeer, Jan Steen and many others
- Skip the queues with fast track admission into the Rijksmuseum
- Enjoy a one hour cruise through Amsterdam’s historic canal district, where you’ll get to see all of the beautiful sights that give the city its iconic character
- Learn about Amsterdam's highlights with your complimentary audio guide in 19 languages onboard the cruise
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
A visit to the Rijksmuseum is a journey through over 800 years of Dutch art, culture, and history. Simply head to the museum, present your voucher and skip the queues at the entrance with fast track admission. Once inside, you can see over 8000 artifacts from the history of The Netherlands. Masterpieces such as Rembrandt’s The Night Watch are also housed in the museum and visitors can have an intimate experience with many celebrated works of art from the Dutch Golden Age. After a visit to the museum, take in the living museum that is the Amsterdam Canal District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a cruise along its waterways. The 19 language GPS audio guide will point out many of the landmarks along the canals and give plenty of background history on Amsterdam.