Van Gogh Museum + 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Experience the best of Amsterdam with fast track entry at the Van Gogh Museum combined with a 1-hour canal cruise
- Explore the world's largest collection of Van Gogh's work with over 200 paintings, drawings, and letters
- Aprreciate world-famous paintings including "Sunflowers", "The Bedroom", and numerous self portraits
- Enjoy a cruise down Amsterdam’s waterways in the UNESCO World Heritage canal district
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Vincent van Gogh’s art is celebrated throughout the world. The Dutch Post Impressionist painter was a very influential figure in the world of Western art. Celebrate the life and work of Van Gogh at his namesake museum, which houses the largest collection of his work. Skip the queues and go straight into the museum with fast track admission. Explore Van Gogh’s 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters that are exhibited in the museum, along with the works of his contemporaries. Afterward, step outside into the living museum of the Amsterdam canal district and take a one hour cruise down the waterways of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Learn more about the city’s landmarks and history from a GPS audio guide available in 18 languages.