1 Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- See the grand merchant houses and churches that line the canals from the water
- Float down the Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht, the most famous canals in Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Golden Age of Dutch architecture in this UNESCO World Heritage site
- Have a fulfilling learning experience with the inclusive audio guides available in 19 languages
- Pass under many of the beautiful bridges that cross the waterways
The canals of Amsterdam were planned and built during the Dutch Golden Age, a period of great achievement in the arts, sciences, trade, and engineering for this proud nation. One of the best ways to experience the grandeur of the era is on a cruise on the waterways of Amsterdam’s UNESCO World Heritage Canal District. Float past the former homes of Dutch traders and pass under the graceful bridges that cross the canals throughout the city. You will have the chance to go down the Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht canals that divide Amsterdam into different districts. A multi-lingual GPS audio guide will provide commentary on the many landmarks along the way. After your hour-long cruise is over, feel free to explore the area’s architectural marvels in detail on foot.