5 Day JR Osaka - Nagoya 'Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Pass'
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Access 5 consecutive days of unlimited travel in Ise, Kumano, and Wakayama with a single area pass!
- Take train & bus rides from Nagoya to Ise, Kumano, and Osaka with the Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Tourist Pass
- Rent bicycles at "Ekirin-kun" at Wakayama, Kii-Tanabe, and Shirahama stations
- Enjoy convenient deliveries by post to your accommodation or pick up your pass from select destinations (note that you will receive an 'Exchange Order' voucher which you must redeem for your Rail Pass in Japan)
Simply make your booking online and enjoy delivery of your voucher straight to your door in Taiwan or easy pick up from Hong Kong Airport. Redeem your voucher for an area pass while in Japan and be ready to explore! For 5 consecutive days, take trains and buses from Osaka to Nagoya. On the way, stop by Ise, Kumano, and Wakayama to visit shrines and temples dating back to Japan's Edo and Meiji periods. If you're tired of walking, use your Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Tourist Pass to rent bicycles at Wakayama, Kii-Tanabe, and Shirahama stations. On the back of two wheels, discover the beauty of Japanese cities at ease. With the Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Tourist Pass that is valid for all JR trains and even 4 reserved rides on Wide View Nanki, Kuroshio, and Mie Express, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore between Osaka and Nagoya!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note that the confirmation email and Klook voucher cannot be used to redeem the actual JR Pass in Japan. You may only redeem your JR Pass when you present your Exchange Order, to be collected by mail or at Klook pick up points
- Before entering Japan, book your JR Pass at Klook in prior, select a departure date (the date you plan to fly to Japan) and fill in your information, obtain your Exchange Order by delivery or pick up by yourself
- If you choose "delivery," Klook will mail the Exchange Order to your address within 7 business days; If you choose "pick up," please come to the designated pick up point at the time you choose to obtain your Exchange Order
- After collecting your JR Pass, you may access unlimited rides within the valid date
- After entering Japan, visit any of the JR offices located in airports and main train stations to submit your Exchange Order with your passport to redeem the JR Pass
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children under 12 months old may travel free of charge
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children (aged 1-5) provided they will not occupy separate seats. A child rail pass will be required for each additional child
- Children aged 6-11 will need to purchase a rail pass
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility