4 Day JR Hokuriku Area Pass
- Start planning your trip to Japan 6 months before departure and skip the hassle of booking upon your arrival!
- Skip the lines and redeem your JR Pass via the newly launched digital redemption machines
- Access major cities in Hokuriku with a single rail pass that offers 4 days of unlimited travel within the designated area
- Take rides on the Hokuriku Shinkansen, Express Trains, Rapid Services, and local trains
Simply make your booking online, redeem your voucher for a rail pass when you're in Japan and be ready to explore all of Hokuriku in 4 days! Spend your time visiting the Kenrokuen Garden, Eiheiji Temple, or one of the three most important dinosaur museums located in Katsuyama Fukui! If nature is your thing, skip on to Tojinbou, one of the most famous attractions in Hokuriku featuring dramatic landscape and cliffs that offers a stunning sunset view. With just a single pass that works for the Hokuriku Shinkansen, Express Trains, and local trains, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore Hokuriku!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Depart to Japan 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be issued instantly after booking
- Depart to Japan more than 3 months from booking date: Your exchange voucher will be issued 3 months before your departure date
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- Children aged 0-1 can travel free of charge
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children (aged 1-5). A child ticket will be required for each additional child