Rome Crypts, Bones and Catacombs Underground Tour with Roman Aqueducts
Oh no! Looks like this activity is not currently available. Why not check out other popular activities in the city?
Trevi Fountain Underground: Vicus Caprarius, the City of Water Ticket in Rome
4.0 1 reviews
- Join this tour that caters to those fascinated by the macabre and explore Romes best-preserved burial sites!
- Explore the dark halls of the Roman Catacombs and learn about the lives of notable historical figures buried there
- Enter the Capuchin Crypt and marvel at its interiors and displays made of the mummified remains of Capuchin friars
- Wander around the underground museum known as the Case Romane del Celio and admire the preserved wall art
- Take a stroll on the Appian Way, and see the historic Tomb of Cecilia Metella
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Roman Aqueducts - one of the city’s most impressive landmarks
What to expect
Join this harrowing tour and make your descent into the underground burial sites of Rome
Explore the dimly lit halls of the Roman Catacombs and learn how it was built from your guide's stories
Enter the Capuchin Crypt and marvel at the bone interiors and displays of mummified Capuchin friars