Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a convenient day tour from Seoul to Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of Morning Calm with Gangchon Rail biking experience!
- Witness and stroll through Nami Island’s world-famous tree-lined landscape
- Visit the Garden of Morning Calm’s 20+ attractions consisting of beautifully-sculpted flowers, trees, and pathways
- Wander through Petite France’s vibrant, exotic French buildings set in the Korean countryside
- Bask in the stunning views of the countryside along Bukhan River as you pedal over railway tracks at Gangchon Rail Park
- Check out a video before you participate in the tour!
What to expect
Spend a relaxing day in the countryside of Korea and away from Seoul and choose from four trip package options which include popular tourist destinations! Nami Island is well-known for its tree-lined avenues, famed as the filming spot of popular Korean show 'Winter Sonata'. Gangchon Rail Bike invites you on an adventure on an old rail track that has been turned into a relaxing ride through scenic views. Visit Petite France, an attraction designed as a French cultural village, dotted with colorful buildings. The Garden of Morning Calm is the best place to relax and draw some inspiration from, filled with trees and flowers perfect for nature lovers!