Afternoon Tea with Panoramic Bus Tour of London
- Book by 31 October 2020 and enjoy a discount of 15%
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a double dose of British culture with a unique combo of a sightseeing bus tour and afternoon tea
- Go on a unique panoramic tour of London and the Parliament Square, Big Ben, and more!
- Marvel at the sights as you indulge in finger sandwiches, cake, and tea, plus a glass of Prosecco, on board
- Choose from two packages and hop on the upper or lower deck, depending on the views you want
When traveling in Europe, the English capital is a stop you absolutely shouldn't miss. But in such an enormous city, you'll have to plan well to get all your London sightseeing in. On this 90-minute bus tour, not only can you explore and see some of the city's most important landmarks, but you'll also enjoy a delightful afternoon tea paired with a sandwich, wrap, or cake aboard the Bella Vista bus! Bella Vista is a luxurious double decker bus known for offering the unique combination of sightseeing and traditional afternoon tea. Hop on the lower deck for a close-up view of attractions like the Coca-Cola London Eye, the Buckingham Palace, and Tower of London, or choose the upper deck for angles worthy of your social media feed! Spoil yourself with your beverage of choice, and have your taste buds tingling with joy at the wide selection of finger sandwiches and wraps with hummus, cream cheese, and more, then finish off with scones and cakes. If you're looking for a tour with an unforgettable twist, then this Bella Vista bus tour with afternoon tea is perfect for you!