Self-Guided Naval Quarter Game in The Hague
- The best way to discover the Hague is through this riddle-solving game!
- Explore the city’s Naval Heroes Quarter while deciphering 12 puzzles on your phone
- Go through the oldest parts of the town and the top neighborhoods among locals
- Be rewarded by secret stories and exclusive tourist recommendations for each riddle
- Get to know the Hague’s hidden cafes, restaurants, and beach bars along the way!
- The games are created by locals, who will give you tips for their favourite local spots
Can you solve a track of challenging riddles all the while sightseeing in the Hague? If you don’t have the answer to that yet, then you just have to find out for yourself and try this interactive mystery game that brings sightseeing into a whole new level. Prepare to go through one of the city’s most charming districts called ‘het Zeeheldenkwartier’ or, Naval Heroes Quarter in English, in search of the answers to 12 mind-boggling puzzles. And in return, you’ll be able to explore the oldest parts of the town, visit the most popular neighborhoods, and experience what the Hague is really all about. For every riddle that you answer correctly, you’ll be rewarded with exclusive stories about the city and top-secret intel on the best cafes, restaurants, and beach bars around town that most tourists don’t know about. So grab your most competitive group of friends and go for an epic adventure in the Hague’s Naval Quarter.