Bruges Chocolate and Beer Delight Tour
- Experience the history and culture of Bruges during this exciting tour around the city
- Learn more about the history of the city during a guided walking tour of Belfree, City Hall, the Fishmarket
- Have a taste of 4 local beers during a fun beer tasting session at one of the oldest taverns in the city
- Enjoy a fun chocolate tasting and demonstration session and learn more about how the treat is made
- Cruise along Bruges’ picturesque canals during a relaxing scenic boat ride
Enjoy a taste of the rich flavors of Belgium’s famous chocolate and beer during a fun tour around Bruges! Start of the adventure with a guided sightseeing walking tour of Belgium’s “Little Venice”. Visit the famous Belfree, City Hall, and Fish Market as you discover the fascinating history and culture of the city. The foodie part of the adventure begins at one of the oldest taverns in the city. Enjoy a selection of 4 local beers and learn more about how the delicious drink is produced. After, have a taste of 3 top quality Belgian chocolates during a sweet chocolate tasting session and demonstration. The tour ends with a relaxing cruise on the city’s picturesque canals for a scenic view of the Bruges cityscape. Get a chance to immerse yourself in Belgium’s food culture and history with this unforgettable tour, and book now on Klook!