Oxford University and City Walking Tour with Alumni Guide
- Go inside one of the oldest colleges at Oxford University
- Get an insight into the life at the prestigious university from your student guide
- Visit the world-famous Bodleian Library and other important sites
- Learn about the in-depth history of the town itself, as well as its architecture and traditions
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Explore one of the oldest colleges in the world, Oxford University, on this 2-hour tour! See the Oxford University's major landmarks, such as the Bodleian Library, Radcliffe Square, and the home of the university’s art and archaeology collection, Ashmolean Museum. Enter two sites inside the prestigious university, too, including Divinity School, which boasts a spectacular fan vaulted architecture. Then head out to discover the other must-see sites in the city. As you explore Oxford's many streets, you’ll notice the numerous spires looming over you; you’ll learn why it received the title 'the City of Dreaming Spires'. Hear stories of how the city survived Viking invasions, experienced Norman conquest in the 10th-century, and became the location of one of the most influential universities in the world!