Game of Thrones Day Tour from Belfast
- Explore Ireland’s corner of Westeros and the legendary Giant’s Causeway during this tour from Belfast
- Visit the iconic of the hit HBO series Game of Thrones – an unforgettable experience for any fan of the show
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring basalt cliffs of the world-famous Giant’s Causeway
- Discover the fascinating history and culture of Ireland from the tour’s expert guide
- Stand 300ft above the sea and take a thrilling walk as you cross Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
Step into the enchanting world of Westeros during this exciting Game of Thrones Tour from Belfast! Visit the impressive filming locations of the popular HBO series, Game of Thrones, as well as some of Northern Ireland’s famous destinations during this exciting day tour. Start the day exploring the picturesque villages of Carnalough and Cushendun, which were featured heavily in Arya Stark and Melisandre’s stories. After a delicious lunch at a Game of Thrones-themed restaurant travel to Carrickarede to test your courage on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. Take a thrilling walk on the 66ft long narrow rope bridge that connects the tiny island to the mainland. Next, head to Larrybane to visit the limestone quarry where Brienne of Tarth defeated Ser Loras. You’ll then make your way to one of Northern Ireland’s iconic landscapes, Giant’s Causeway, to see the impressive basalt cliffs along the sea coast. This stunning natural landscape was said to have been formed by a volcanic eruption over 50 to 60 million years ago and has greatly inspired many Irish legends and myths. Visit the ruins of Dunluce Castle, said to have been the inspiration behind the largest castle of Westeros, Harrenhal. Before the day ends, walk a portion of the iconic King’s Road at the Dark Hedges, featured in Arya’s escape from King’s Landing. Admire the stretch of beech trees that line the road and have grown to lean onto each other. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience – a must for any Game of Thrones fan visiting Ireland!