Southern Highlands and ?A?Taste Of The ‘Water Of Life’ Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Go on an fun adventure as you travel to Scotland’s Southern Highlands for a whisky tour from Edinburgh
- Indulge in the taste of Scottish whisky flavors during a tasting session at Warehouse No.9 in Glenturret Distillery
- Learn more about Scotland’s history and culture as you travel past the some of the country’s iconic sights
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll along River Braan and be at awe at the beauty of Black Linn Falls cascading waters
- Admire the impressive architecture of Dunkeld Cathedral during your trip
What to expect
Enjoy a glass of fine whisky and Scotland’s breathtaking natural landscapes during this exciting day tour from Edinburgh. Journey away from the city and head north towards Scotland’s southern highlands. As you travel, get a chance to see the ancient seat of Scotland’s power, Stirling Castle, and discover the fascinating history of the area and its impact on Scotland today. Visit one of the most celebrated distilleries of the highlands, the Glenturret Distillery, and enjoy an exclusive guided tour of Warehouse No. 9. Learn about the distillery's impressive history and discover how the delicious drink is produced. Of course, no whisky tour is complete without a fun whisky tasting session. Have a taste of four flavorful samples from the premium Glenturret single malt range before enjoying a delicious lunch at the distillery restaurant. After, head to Perthshire to enjoy a peaceful stroll within the Hermitage Forest. Get a chance to see the cascading waters of the Black Linn Falls on the River Braan. Before heading back, make a stop at the famous Dunkeld Cathedral to admire the 12th-century church’s stunning architecture. Experience a great day of food, drinks, company, and scenic sights as you immerse yourself in Scotland’s rich history and culture!