Afternoon Tea Cruise on River Thames in London
- Enjoy traditional afternoon tea aboard a relaxing river boat cruise on the River Thames
- Sail from the iconic Tower of London to the Houses of Parliament and back
- Be in awe at city’s iconic landmarks such as Shakespeare's Globe, Tower Bridge, Tate Modern and more
- Feast on a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes, and traditional scones with cream and jam with tea or coffee
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
See London’s famous sights and attractions during a relaxing afternoon tea cruise on the River Thames. Munch on a selection of delicious sandwiches, traditional cakes, and pastries with tea or coffee while you sail past the city’s iconic landmarks. Admire famous sights and attractions like the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, and more! Afterwards, enjoy a relaxing stroll at the boat’s upper deck to fully take in the stunning 360-degree view of the city. Make your trip to London truly memorable with this must-do experience in the city!