KL Tower Ticket
- You’ll never see better panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur than from the observation deck of Malaysia’s KL Tower
- It’s the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world, so make sure to take pictures from the KL Tower Observation Deck!
- Choose to get access to the KL Tower Sky Deck, an outdoor location where you can feel the breeze
- Face your fears at the Sky Box, a glass cube that extends from the Sky Deck at 300 meters high
- Please be informed that since covid-19 season, all guests are compulsory to quece for the available slot that is organised by KL Tower. This is to follow instructions by the Ministry of Health Malaysia to avoid congestion at the same time
- Slot will be every 30 minutes starting the operation hours, all the slot time is first come first serve based on availability and only can be made by walk-in only
Most Recent Review of KL Tower Malaysia
What To Expect from KL Tower Malaysia
See Kuala Lumpur’s mesmerizing landscapes from up high as you head to the KL Tower Observation Deck, the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world that rises 421 meters above ground level. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city and its notorious skyscrapers. KL Tower’s Observation Deck offers unobstructed 360 degree views of Kuala Lumpur and is, without doubt, the best spot in town for taking great photos. Get your KL Tower tickets early and don’t waste any time in long lines. Head right to the the top of Malaysia’s famous skyscraper and watch the city unfold before your eyes. Choose from the indoor KL Tower Observation Deck, the outdoor KL Tower Sky Deck or, if you dare, the completely glass KL Tower Sky Box which extends on a ledge from the Sky Deck!
Things to note
- Use the KL TravelPass to reach the KL Tower conveniently from the airport
- Family Combo: Save more with the family combo package!
Hygiene Control and Precautionary Measures
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Temperature screening station before entering the activity
- Daily frequent facilities sanitization
- Visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the activity
- Visitors are strictly required to wear a face mask
- Supervised 1-meter social distancing
- Limit visitor entry
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: If it is an open date ticket, the voucher is valid until the valid date that is shown on your voucher. If you have already redeemed your voucher and you face cases of inclement weather on the day of your visit, you may inform the staff at KL Tower and revisit the following day for free
Q: Can I change to another package?
A: Unfortunately, once the booking is confirmed, it cannot be changed to another package option.
Q: How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Q: Is this activity for non-Malaysian as well?
A: Kindly note that this activity is for Malaysian Passport Holders only for now. Please search Klook website for other activities that fulfill your request. We will keep the activity updated if there are changes to this policy.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Policies vary among packages. Please select your preferred package and check the package details before purchasing. The open-air Sky Deck and Sky Box might not be open due to weather conditions. You can call hotline number +60320205444 (open from 9:00-18:00, Monday-Sunday) to check if the Sky Deck is open before your visit. In this scenario, you may request to cancel your voucher with Klook but only if it is still unused. There will be no refunds made for vouchers already redeemed.