Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour (Open-Top)
- Explore Belfast in the most convenient way possible with the help of this hop-on hop-off bus pass of the city!
- Visit all 23 stops included in the bus's route like the Titanic Belfast, Howard Street, HMS Caroline, and more
- Get to know each of the locations through the bus's multilingual audio guide!
- Enjoy unlimited rides for one or two days and have the freedom to hop on or off at any of the stations
Maximize your day in Belfast and purchase this hop-on hop-off bus pass of the city via Klook! This bus pass will allow you to see the top attractions of Northern Ireland’s capital within one or two days. Hop on any of the 23 carefully-planned stations and explore each location at your own pace and time. Get to know the story behind the world’s most famous ‘unsinkable’ ship at Titanic Belfast; shop some souvenirs at Ireland’s last surviving Victorian covered market when you visit St. George’s Market; or be in awe of the stunning architecture of Ireland’s parliament building at Stormont, and more. Aside from convenient transfer service to each stop, you can learn about the places you’ll visit as well from the bus’s multilingual audio guide.
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Social distancing measures have been introduced at the queueing points and inside vehicles. Please adhere to the staff instruction and try to maintain 1.5 metres distance at all times
- Seating is clearly marked to indicate which seats guests can use while enjoying the tours
- The use of face masks is mandatory when riding on the lower deck. City Sightseeing is strongly recommending the use of facemasks at all times
- For more information, please check the City Sightseeing COVID19 Protocol