London-Oxford Day Train Pass with Bicester Village VIP Pass
- Take the train from London Marylebone to Oxford with Chiltern Railways and explore the ‘City of Dreaming Spires'
- Travel directly between London Marylebone and Oxford station, with a journey time of just 63 minutes
- Visit some of the city's well-known attractions, such as the University of Oxford and the Bodleian Library
- Receive a Bicester Vlliage VIP Pass with your printed ticket with discounts in participating boutiques!
Travel in comfort from London Marylebone station to Oxford station with a day train pass! With this pass, Chiltern Railways will take you to your destination in just 63 minutes. This means extra time and energy to explore the 'City of Dreaming Spires', including its historical buildings, the University of Oxford Castle, the Bodleian Library, and the Ashmolean Museum. Your train journey comes with a VIP pass to Bicester Village, too! Home to more than 130 fashion and lifestyle boutiques, Bicester Village is located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, less than an hour away from London. Find boutiques of leading British and international luxury fashion brands and shop 'til you drop. If you want a truly unforgettable trip in Oxford, book this day pass and Bicester Village VIP pass package!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-4 can join this activity free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 5-15
- This vehicle is stroller-friendly
- This vehicle is wheelchair-accessible
- Please note: Due to Network Rail engineering works, services of Chilternairways may be subject to alteration. Please check the calendar before your trip