Palace of Holyroodhouse Ticket in Edinburgh
- Get your hands on a ticket to Edinburgh's Palace of Holyroodhouse, including access to special exhibits!
- Enjoy an inside look at the official Royal Residence in Scotland right in the centre of Edinburgh
- Explore the majesty of the State Apartments and walk through the chambers of Mary, Queen of Scots
- See some historic gems from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Canaletto and Rembrandt
Unveil the regal splendor of the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh with an entrance ticket from Klook! The Palace of Holyroodhouse is a glorious palace that has long been the Queen's official Scottish residence. Standing at the end of Royal Mile, the palace has close associations with some of Scotland's most well-known figures in history, such as Mary, Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie. Its backdrop is beautiful Arthur's Seat. With your ticket, enter the historic attraction and see highlights like Mary's Bedchamber, home to the unfortunate queen from 1561-1567. Marvel at the special exhibit showcasing the Duchess of Sussex's wedding dress and Prince Harry's uniform, too. Visit the Augustinian abbey built in 1128, stroll along the breathtaking gardens, and admire the lavishly decorated state apartments. Ready to visit the most iconic attraction of Edinburgh? Book your ticket through Klook!
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- You’ll need to wear a face covering when enjoying all indoor spaces during your visit. Visitors are required to bring their own face masks
- In order to secure the safety and wellbeing of visitors and staff two tiny rooms in the Historic Apartments, the family Room and the Activity Bags where social distancing cannot be guaranteed are temporarily unavailable
- The number of people allowed at a time has been reduced
- Multimedia guides and headphones are cleaned twice before each use
- Hand sanitiser stations have been made available