Macau Tower Climb
- Tackle one of Macau Tower's most extreme activities
- Scale the 338 meters/1109 feet to the very top of Macau Tower
- Witness incredible views across Macau from the city's highest point
- A once in a lifetime experience for adrenaline junkies!
- Do you want to try other exciting activities in Macau? Bungy Jump, Skywalk and Skyjump are waiting for you!
Conquer Macau's highest summit at 338 meters! Stand at the very top of the iconic Macau Tower by climbing 100 meters up the mast's vertical ladders. When you reach the top you'll be exposed to the fresh open air and awarded with 360 degree views across the whole of Macau! Previously called Macau Tower Mast Climb, the experience has been relaunched with all new equipment, hand rails, hand holds and itinerary. Be warned! This is an extreme activity - you must be in moderate shape and not afraid of heights (even the thrill-seeking staff find this one scary!) But if you're on the hunt for the world's most extreme adventures, the Tower Climb is high up the list!