Night Walking Tour in Baku
- Book through Klook and go on an exciting tour around Azerbaijan’s City of Winds at night!
- Watch Baku burst into life with a dazzling array of colorful nightlights and its off-hour festivities
- Pass by celebrated landmarks like Highland Park, Flag Square, and the gorgeous Crystal Hall
- Get acquainted with Azerbaijan’s history and contemporary life from your guide’s interesting trivia
One of the best ways to get to know a city intimately and map it by heart is to explore it by walking and immersing yourself in its off-hour festivities. Get to do so in Baku by booking through Klook and going on a walking tour around it at night! Through this short adventure, you’ll be able to witness Azerbaijan’s City of Winds burst into life with vibrant nightlights. You’ll be accompanied by a fun and engaging guide who will take you to several of the city’s most celebrated landmarks, like the picturesque Highland Park where you can get panoramic views of the area, the large Flag Square which used to have the tallest flag pole in the world, National Boulevard where attractions like the Crystal Hall and the Carpet Museum can be found, and the fascinating Heydar Aliyev Center. As you move along, you’ll learn about Baku and the country’s history and how the city turned into the modern marvel that it is today from your guide’s riveting stories and insightful commentary. This is definitely a must for any adventurer visiting the capital of Azerbaijan.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking so it's recommended that you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes on the date of your tour
- Make sure to bring a fully-charged camera